Thursday 28 January 2016

Research

The research over all was very successful as initial ideas were altered and changed for the best. From my research, I have gained knowledge on body language and how it send signals of communication without speaking. Now I am more aware of these signals and can recognise them from other people. This part of my initial research then lead me onto how body language connects to relationships and therefore became the stem of my theme.

 After referring back to my brief and wondering how I could connect this together, I researched further into the word ideology and eventually managed to interpret my concept into the brief successfully. How you see things on the outside, doesn't necessarily mean that they are realistic on the inside was the ideology I stuck with. From my relevant research, I was able to achieve my aim of finding out a way to show how a punctuation mark can interpret the unseen factors of a relationship. It was done by conceptually creating an ideology that combines with something that is unique to the modern world and presented in a costume form.



By researching online and combining information with developed ideas, my individual ideas for my practical work had altered. I managed to narrow my options of a final piece down through a clear progressive process which I think I demonstrated very well. With gained information on commitment - from multiple online web pages, my development lead me to realise why I chose to create a ladies wedding dress and how it was relevant to my overall brief. I feel it was a successful way to represent my concept overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment